Friday, June 20, 2008

I've got one hand in my pocket, and the other one is writing this blog post

Here's an entertaining addition to the blog sidebar: GraphJam. Popular songs, films etc. summarised in (generally) Microsoft Excel graph form. That munching sound you hear may just possibly be the sound of popular culture eating itself, arse first, but it's fun nonetheless. You just might need to go outside and get some fresh air afterwards. If you're pop-culture un-savvy enough not to be familiar with Alanis Morrissette lyrics, or not to know who Inigo Montoya is, you might find some of it a bit baffling, but cheat-sheet links are available under each graph.

Here's my attempt, based on a song I was listening to in the car this morning. I might submit it once I've checked it hasn't already been done.


And here's your cheat-sheet, if you need it. Note that these numbers don't include the girl, my Lord, in a flatbed Ford.

1 comment:

electrichalibut said...

Damn you! You win this round....