A little bit harsh, you might say, even for the leader of UKIP. What Norman Smith was trying to say, in relation to Farage's somewhat comical resignation and almost immediate un-resignation from the UKIP leadership in the wake of the general election, and after some reports of unrest over Farage's leadership, was "personality cult". So there's another entry for the many different ways otherwise respectable broadcasters can contrive to accidentally say the word "cunt". Here's a reminder:
- James Naughtie and Andrew Marr spoonerising "Hunt" and "Culture";
- Nicky Campbell spoonerising "Kent" and "Hunt";
- Jeremy Paxman mispronouncing "cuts";
- John Inverdale mashing up "coloured" and "tinted";
- Norman Smith mispronouncing "cult".