- Eric Clapton's covers of both After Midnight and Cocaine, in both cases fairly close approximations of the originals with some of the subtlety sucked out
- Lynyrd Skynyrd's rocked-up version of Call Me The Breeze
- Spiritualized's trancetastic Run, which is basically a sneakily renamed cover of Call Me The Breeze
- Santana's somewhat more histrionic version of Sensitive Kind
- basically the entire career of Dire Straits, though I don't know that they ever specifically covered a Cale song
I own the two late-70s albums Troubadour (aka the one with Cocaine on it) and 5 (aka the one with Sensitive Kind on it); if you have his first album Naturally (aka the one with Call Me The Breeze on it) as well, that would probably do you.
Here's a few for you: a late-70s performances of After Midnight, Boilin' Pot and Cocaine, and an acoustic rendition of Travelin' Light from the mid-90s.