Sunday, October 26, 2008

anoint my head, anointy nointy

It's neither big nor clever to mock the mentally ill, but it is sometimes quite amusing, so to my way of thinking that makes it all right to just go ahead and do it anyway.

And there seems to be little doubt that there is some very genuine mental illness responsible for the outpourings at Americaphile. I'm not a doctor, as you know, but I'd say some sort of paranoid schizophrenia tangled up with a nasty dose of religious mania. I don't know what all the DEBORAH ANOINTING stuff is about, but that's Aimee Semple McPherson in the picture, so I'm guessing it's not good.

Incidentally the mysterious PIAPS referred to throughout most of the posts appears to be Hillary Clinton, aka, hilariously, Hildabeast Shrillery Clintoon. Actually I'm pretty sure I can do better than that. How about Hilarity Clitoris? Or Vanilla-y Kryptonite?

No comments: